Let See what they had to say...

Not meant to be...?

Author: Salim Al-Zuhri /

Ni salah satu poem...lama da tulis...back there in 2007...just brought it out from friendster's blog...tetiba dpat angin nak b'poem balik...

There once was a time if I just closed my eyes,
I could see us together as one.
But after these years of growing apart,
I can see that dream is done.

You were the one who knew me inside and out,
And always knew just what to say.
Any problems I had would disappear,
When you said it would all be okay.

There was always a special connection with us,
And these days it seems to be gone.
Whatever we had died a long time ago,
But it’s just so hard to move on.

Those times I’d drown in the colour of your eyes,
You never noticed a thing.
There were nights I laid awake and thought,
Of the love our friendship could bring.

No matter how hard I’ve been trying,
The truth is so hard to see.
I guess it takes a while to let go,
Of something not meant to be.

0 comments: